jobs in ANGOLA
Please click on a link below to view the job profile.
Marketing Consultant/ Marketer (Angola)
Senior Marketing Manager
Type of Business:
One of the largest and Leading Exporting houses in Malaysia that specialises in a diverse range of business activities such as Manufacturing, Trading, Marketing of Consumer Products & logistics Services needs the services of a strong Marketing Executive to Undertake Marketing activities for the brands in the assigned markets and drive awareness and demand for their brands.
To plan, coordinate and implement marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effectively manage the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
· Work closely with local sales team to work out necessary activity plans to support the brands on ground.
· Send and share the marketing plan with Headquarters marketing team to take clearance for budgets and implementation period
· Develop and Implement the marketing plan on ground for new and existing products.
· Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth implementation of marketing plan.
· Monitor and review on all marketing activity then prepare report to be submitted to Headquarter
· Continuously keep track of competitive activities in the market.
· Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
· Share the necessary information with Headquarter and local marketing team.
· Monitor and control the marketing budget.
· Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
Technical Skills, Knowledge and Experience required
Qualified Graduate with 3 – 5 years’ experience in marketing and sales from FMCG industry.
Familiar and ready to undertake marketing activities on ground in close coordination with our local teams
Fluent in local language and have working knowledge and understanding of English.
Computer literate and comfortable in making reports and analysis in Excel and word. Knowledge of PowerPoint will be preferable.
Able to travel extensively across different markets within the country.